Full Mouth Reconstruction Services
Are you experiencing a tooth ache since long? Does the lost tooth make you feel insecure and less confident? Are you tired of visiting numerous dentists who have failed to serve your purpose? If yes then Fine Feather Dental is one stop center where you will find permanent solution to your root problems. If you have been through all the above situations then don’t you think you must bring a change? People suffering from mouth pain or missing teeth problem can undergo a treatment called full mouth reconstruction.
WHAT IS FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION?
Full mouth reconstruction is a latest treatment advanced to make a person feel better from within and eradicate their insecurity. It is an exceptional teeth alignment technique that immensely improves dental health of a person. This method, often called as full mouth rehabilitation or full mouth restoration too, is much beyond replacing a missing tooth. It revives all the jaw and gum functions altogether which is known as pillar of the entire mouth structure.
Full mouth reconstruction refers to restoration of all the teeth in upper jaw and lower jaw that gives you a chance to rebuild your smile. This treatment involves combining multiple restorative, complex neuromuscular and cosmetic techniques. Our advanced methodologies and technology restore the structure as well as the function of your teeth.
WHO QUALIFY FOR FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION TREATMENT?
Bad shape in teeth can be a natural phenomenon. However, there are other reasons like no dental care or neglecting a tooth injury too. However, this treatment is for a person who fits in the following criteria:
- A person who has worn down or broken teeth
- A person who gets tremendous jaw pain
- A person who gets swelling in jaws at regular intervals
- A person who often suffers from headache, backache or muscle tenderness.
STEPWISE PROCEDURE FOLLOWED AT OUR FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION CLINIC:
- Taking teeth impressions
- Examining the root canal and cavities in the tooth.
- Temporomandibular joints and jaw muscles are examined to know bite status.
- Determining the strength of gum tissues.
- Determining color, shape, proportion and size of teeth so that their relationship with gums, face, lips and mouth could be established. This is an important step on which entire face profile depends.