Hey! What do you think by looking at this picture…….Jealous of course. A beautiful smile with healthy white teeth….Have you ever noticed celebrity smile? Do you feel that why my teeth are not that much white….don’t worry….here you can get a good options without any compromise. You can get a whiter, brighter smile with our Zoom whitening product.
Why should I whiten my teeth?
- ♦ Boost your confidence and elf-esteem that comes from a great smile
- ♦ For younger appearance
- ♦ A special event such as a wedding, job interview or classreunion
- ♦ To make a positive first impression on others
- ♦ To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing Before beginning any whitening procedure, be sure to consult with your dentist. Only he or she can evaluate whether you’re a suitable candidate for a particular treatment.
Surface stains and internal discoloration can be caused by:
- ♦ The natural aging process
- ♦ Using tobacco(smoked or chewed),drinking coffee,tea,colas or red wine,and eating pigmented foods such as cherries and blueberries
- ♦ Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
- ♦ Ingesting too much fluoride (more than 2 parts fluoride per million parts water) when teeth are forming, which gives teeth a “mottled” look
- ♦ Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline during childhood
- ♦ Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, gray or black color
Offering for teeth whitening:
- 1) Zoom Tooth whitening : The most popular teeth whitening systems available on the market today.In fact,it is the most widely used light activated system by dentists worldwide.It’s amazing result enhance 8 shades of your teeth than actual one.
Why Should I Choose Zoom Whitening?
- ♦ One easy treatment session
- ♦ Whitening can be performed prior to work or on an extended lunch break
- ♦ Long lasting whitening results
- ♦ Low tooth sensitivity after treatment
- ♦ Clinically proven to be safe and effective
Know more about ZOOM Whitening
- 2) Office Tooth whitening : In our office, molds are taken of the patient’s teeth.These molds are made into mouth guards that serve to hold whitening gel,and at the same time protect the gums and lips.It gives 6 shades brighter than your actual teeth color.
- 3) At Home Trays : In our office, molds are taken of the patient’s teeth.These molds are made into mouth guards that serve to hold whitening gel,and at the same time protect the gums and lips.It gives 6 shades brighter than your actual teeth color.